Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sharing More Cards



Hiya Everyone ...

I thought I'd take a moment and share some previously made cards ... these are so easy and fun to make.  Most use computer graphics combined with computer generated text ... plus a few cuts from my Cricut Expressions.  I've also added my own special little verses to many of them.  I especially like combining my two favorite hobbies together ... creative card making and poetry/verse writing.  I hope you enjoy them ...

NOTE:  Click on Images for a larger View






























I hope you enjoy these simple little cards ... I'll be adding more soon.

THANX FOR STOPPING BY! 

Hugz
Carol


2 comments:

Brenda said...

You cards are sooo beautiful!!!
hugs
Brenda

Audrey Frelx said...

Yes, I did enjoy them. They are not simple either, they're beautiful!